Xpress Press Now Google News Provider
Hollywood, Fla., March 17 /Xpress Press/ – Florida-based public relations and press release distribution company Xpress Press announced today that its press release content will now be indexed by Google News.
The company, which launched in 1995, was the first to distribute press releases to journalists via opt-in email.
Beginning in March, all press releases published at XpressPress.com will be indexed by Google News and available through Google News and Google Blog search engines and receive pick up in Google Alerts.
Additionally, starting in April, clients will be able to purchase monthly or annual packages for press release publishing at XpressPress.com and its partner sites. To learn more about rates for the new service, visit www.xpresspress.com and subscribe to the company’s mailing list.
Xpress Press will continue to issue press releases via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, satellite and other emerging technologies.
For more information, visit www.xpresspress.com.
Source: Xpress Press News Service
Other Releases by this Organization:
- HubSpot Gold Partner Agency, LyntonWeb Solutions, Highlight Inbound 2012 Conference with CEO, Daniel Lynton, Showcasing Enterprise Inbound Marketing Success Stories - August 28th, 2012
- Hip Hop and R&B upstarts, BEDROC, Breakout with New Mixtape Bored Of Education plus Four New Music Videos, and Scores of Fans on Twitter, You Tube, and Facebook - September 20th, 2011
- The Playgroup, LLC Presents Broken Angels an Original Play in Two Acts by Todd Caster - July 26th, 2011
- Doggone Fun! DogFriendly.com's Top Picks on Where to Take Your Dog on Vacation - July 25th, 2011
- The Heat Goes On...ASIA’s 2011 North, Central & South American Tour Dates Announced - April 1st, 2011