Press Release Writing and Press Release Submission
¬†Press Release Campaign Management Since 1995
No matter how large or small your business, Xpress Press can write and distribute your press release to A-list media sources selected from a database of thousands of journalists who opt-in to receive our press releases. Let Xpress Press save you valuable research time by sending your story to a targeted list of reporters via PR Newswire and our proprietary e-mail News Match (tm) service.
Your story can be issued in as quickly as two hours, or scheduled for a particular day and time.
Our clients' press releases are sent directly to the private email addresses of reporters who subscribe to our service (opt-in) for customized news alerts and press releases matching their areas of coverage. At Xpress Press, no two media lists are alike. Our database includes thousands of reporters covering more than 1,000 news beats in 73 countries. In addition, tens of thousands of consumers read your release via PR Newswire's syndicate network and online archives.
Through an exclusive¬†partnership with PR Newswire, your story runs on the same network as press releases from Fortune 500 companies, providing¬†added visibility to tens of thousands of reporters and consumers. PR Newswire issued stories appear in¬†more than¬†5,600 online news portals and databases including AOL, Yahoo, Google News, e*Trade, The Los Angeles Times, Lycos, Hoovers, LexisNexis and hundreds of other points. Following a press release distribution, our clients are sent¬†proof of¬†their distribution in the form of¬†a¬†Release Clip (tm) Report showing where the press release receives guaranteed online placement thousands of websites.
Xpress Press media sources and online placements include top U.S. newspapers, magazines, freelance reporters, radio and television stations. Our clients' stories also receive online positioning at high-profile Web sites including: CBS Marketwatch, Google, Yahoo News, AOL, Lycos, The Globe and Mail (UK), The Los Angeles Times, The Seattle Times, eTrade, and thousands more online media outlets.
- Public relations services have been our core business since 1995.
- Toll-free calling and editors to talk through your assignment.
- Full-time editorial staff for consults and writing.
- Daily updated opt-in media contact lists by our in-house staff.
- First¬†source delivering tech, medical, feature and business stories.
- More than¬†5,000 news distribution channels at no additional charge.
- Access to Reuters, Bloomberg, The Associated Press, Yahoo News, e*Trade, plus leading online news aggregators and portals via PR Newswire.
- Online archiving via a personal newsroom for added Web Visibility plus Social Media Tagging.
Our combined databases reach 100,000-plus reporters covering more than 1,000 news beats in 73 countries. Additionally, thousands of end users read your release via our syndication network and online archives.Our clients' stories have been placed with many trade-related publications as well as marquee news organizations including ABC World News Tonight, C/net, The Chicago Tribune, CNN, The Los Angeles Times, Internetnews.com, Newsbytes News Network, The New York Times, PC Magazine, Reuters Health, USA Today, the Washington Post, Yahoo Net Events, and hundreds of other technology and Web-based news sources.
Clients include media organizations, leading medical and scientific institutions, software companies, authors and publishing companies, Web-based and conventional businesses worldwide.
- Newswires and Syndicates (View List)
- Weekly Newspapers (View List)
- Business, Trade and Consumer Magazines (View List)
- Web sites, Databases and Online Services (View List of 5,336 points)
- Radio Stations (View List)
- Television Stations and Cable Networks and Producers (View List)
- Hispanic Media Market (View List)
- Black America Media Market (View List)